Thursday, January 20, 2011

Homemade Little Einsteins Rocket Birthday Cake



Bagels

I must confess one thing: I made those before me, these words, I had never tasted a bagel in my life. So, strictly speaking, I can assure you that this is the recipe prince, the right one, one that will transport you to magic on Fifth Avenue.

But I relied on the version of Laurel Evans, who already In the past, with its recipes, give me great satisfaction to the stars and stripes, so I'm pretty confident in passing it to you.

On the origins of bagels have already been written many posts, so I will not dwell: it is a Jewish tradition, so much so that told me that sometimes Topy79 its owner, who belongs to this confession, have lunch with a bagel stuffed, instead of the crushed or sandwich. For completeness, I should add that Topy79, when he speaks to them as "beagles" poor animals.

Since I do not have much to add, nor too long (I have a dead body thrown in a major project, I literally drains the creativity ... a breve ve ne metterò a parte, per farmi perdonare la mancanza di creatività in cucina), passo subito alla ricetta.

Ingredienti per i bagels :

  • 540 gr di farina 0 (io ho usato manitoba)
  • 300 ml di acqua
  • 1 cucchiaio di miele
  • 1 cucchiaio di sale
  • 1 bustina di lievito di birra secco
  • semi di papavero o di sesamo
  • un po' di latte per spennellare

Ingredienti per la bollitura :

  • 3 lt d'acqua
  • 1 cucchiaio di miele
  • 1 cucchiaino di bicarbonato

Procedimento:

Per l'impasto io ho usato la mdp, altrimenti potete procedere a mano, lavorando tutti gli ingredienti per i bagels, tranne il latte e i semini, come per realizzare il pane. Lasciate lievitare fino a raddoppio del volume, quindi imprimete al composto due giri di pieghe di Adriano del secondo tipo e lasciate riposare per circa un quarto d'ora.

Dividete l'impasto in 10 pezzi e formate con ciascuno di essi una palla, che appiattirete leggermente. Bucatela con un dito e allargate bene il buco. Fate lievitare altri 15-20 minuti e intanto mettete a scaldare l'acqua con il miele e il bicarbonate. When he reached the boil, plunge 2-3 bagels at a time and cook one minute per side, turning with a slotted spoon. Drain, arrange on baking sheets covered with special paper and brush with milk. Sprinkle the surface of seeds and put them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment